We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted at https://www.dohatna.com.qa/. Registering an account or using our website means your agreement with all the terms on the website
- Genuine Products: All Products sold at Dohatna are genuine and official and we don’t offer counterfeit products. If any found, a 100% Return & Refund Guarantee applies.
- Return & Refund Policy: Customer can return and ask for refund of the product within 14 days from the purchase date provided goods are in Sealed, unused items that are in perfect condition can be exchanged within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Free Return: We will return your product free of charge. All you need to do is to follow these easy steps:
Email us: [email protected] with a copy of the invoice attached. Allow 3-5 days for pickup. Please mention the below:
- Reason for return.
- Type the name of the product you wish to return.
- Call 33403029 to register a return and schedule a pickup date. Please allow 3-5 days for pickup.
- Dead on Arrival Products (DOA): SAMSUNG hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure preventing basic operability, upon its first use of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please bring it to an Qatar mobile within 24 hours of the invoice date. Qatar mobile will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: Qatar mobile will contact you to set up a replacement order for your DOA product.
- Service: If the product is not a DOA, SAMSUNG standard product warranty will apply.
- Product Warranty: All SAMSUNG products carry a one-year Limited Warranty from the date of activation.
- Order processing
- You agree to pay the full amount for the value of your invoice, which might include shipping costs or any other charges that may be applicable to such order. The “confirmation” stage is final approval from your side to your order.
- Acceptance of your order is a completion of the contract between you and Dohatna, and the products ordered will be dispatched to you if you have paid through your card.
- Errors in pricing the products might occur from time to time on the website or during the order process. We will, in good faith, try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with us to resolve such issues, and you agree that Dohatna shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- All prices are shown in Qatari Riyals (QR).
- Payment can be made by any method specified at https://www.dohatna.com.qa/
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Your use of the website and the contract between you and Dohatna shall be governed by the law of Qatar and will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Qatar.
- You agree that you will not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms or any related order for products to any third party, unless agreed upon in writing by Dohatna.
Dohatna reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms or any related contract, to any third party